Get in touch
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/pbdarchitectsco/public_html/wp-content/themes/pbdtheme/page-template/page-contact.php on line 222
+61 2 9698 8140
Level 2, 52 Albion Street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia
Paul Buljevic | Registration No. 7768
Interested in a career with PBD?
About us —
PBD Architects is a design driven architectural practice. We are a growing and dynamic boutique practice which has successfully delivered a wide range of innovative architectural and interior design projects in residential, commercial, seniors living, aged care, masterplanning and hospitality within Sydney and interstate.
Our practice has a very strong presence in the multi-unit residential sector. We have a solid pipeline of work and some exciting opportunities for experienced Architects / Designers to join our team to help expand the practice into other states.
Our directors have listened to feedback and have further defined the culture of PBD to build on our strengths and create opportunities from the challenges of our industry.
Our cultural values are:
• Quality and creativity is at the centre of all that we do.
• We are industry known for producing top quality work for clients who share the same high standards.
• Design excellence to us means creating holistic experiences, focused on place making and quality planning outcomes.
• We design with heart and passion.
• Be a part of creating meaningful architecture that impacts the people who will live in and experience your design decisions everyday.
• Design amazing architectural places to live or work.
• We will help you to be the best version of yourself with a strong focus on professional development.
• We work as a high performance team and as a result offer highly competitive salary packages and reward performance.
• On offer is long term career development and opportunities to progress.
• Competition should come from outside not from within.
• Open and collegiate work environment to support each other.
• Flat structure and open door policy.
The Perks —
We’ve always had great perks we hope you can take advantage of:
• Highly competitive salary
• Bonus for performance and referrals
• Surry Hills food and coffee culture
• Very convenient location close to Central Station
• Seminars and design workshops
• Team building trips and activities
• Team lunches and drinks
• Morning teas sourced from the best local bakeries like Bourke Street Bakery
• Birthday cakes sourced from Messina, Black Star Pastry and others
• Friday night drinks
• Industry event tickets
• Fitness training sessions
• Annual tennis tournament
Your learning and development is important to us:
• You can work on a design from inception to completion and gain top quality experience and opportunities to run your own project or be supported in a team.
• We will invest in your development and reward your hard work and dedication.
• We offer plenty of opportunities to progress to senior roles if you are ambitious.
• We will mentor and guide your career path.
• We can develop a succession path for the right person.
We are looking for like-minded creative people who would be a great cultural fit and who share our core cultural values.
We want to hear from you if you are ambitious and want to be the best version of yourself. We will help you get there if you want to drive your own career development.
If you are looking for a career-defining role and the chance to be a part of something exciting and rewarding please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.